Fashion designer Adam Lippes (of the eponymous clothing line) bought this two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath penthouse in 2007. After a meticulous renovation that included replacing a wall of windows so one could get at the wraparound terrace, it's now back on the market through his broker, Corcoran's Roseann Barber. As for his next move, Lippes, a "repeat renovator," isn't sure just yet and says he's still on the hunt.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film