At the moment, a poll on the Huffington Post says that 84 percent of respondents would rather have a two-year contract with Jane Lynch than the new iPhone 4. Even though it is 24 percent thinner than any other iPhone ever! Why is this? Because of the below video, in which the Glee star calmly explains why she is better than the device. "I used to always have multiple apps — God I miss the nineties," she says. "It was like cluster bombs going off in my pants." Can the iPhone promise you that?
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?