Bill O'Reilly offered an apology to the fired USDA employee Wednesday night for having called for her resignation: “I owe Ms. Sherrod an apology for not doing my homework," he said. But after getting that out of the way, he went on the attack, responding to the report that Tom Vilsack, after finally making that apology, has offered Sherrod a different job with the USDA. He takes issue with Sherrod's referring to the white lawyer she sent the white farmer to as "one of his own"; he goes on to describe her as a "long-time liberal activist," citing her winning $300,000 "for her and her husband" when she sued the Department of Agriculture, and concluding she should not be "doing the people's business."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!