Osama Bin Laden’s former cook, driver, and bodyguard has pleaded guilty to conspiracy and supporting terrorism. Ibrahim al-Qosi, a Sudanese man who was captured in Afghanistan about eight years ago and has been held in Guantánamo Bay since then, is scheduled for a August 9 hearing. His conviction is the first made by the military tribunals during the Obama administration. [NYDN]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?