In Larry King’s statement announcing his departure, he noted he would be able to spend time at his son’s Little League games once his nightly show ends this fall. But it looks like King will have some other endeavors taking up his time. In addition to keeping up his Twitter and hosting some specials for CNN, King has recently closed a deal to become a financial partner in the Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Company, a Florida-based company that, bizarrely, claims to have developed a “water treatment technology” that creates water identical to that found in Brooklyn, allowing them to produce bagels that supposedly taste like they were made in the borough. According to Deadline, King will lend "his name and his stature" to the operation as they plan to expand to Beverly Hills and across the country.
Photo: Chad Buchanan/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper