Longtime Daily News editor Martin Dunn announced today that he'll be stepping away from the paper. "After seven years, I am leaving the Daily News to devote time to dealing with a personal family issue," he wrote in a memo to the staff (later telling Gawker his wife is ill with cancer). "Later this year, when that issue is resolved, it is my intention to take advantage of some exciting offers in new areas of the media." [Gawker]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?