Residents of the swanky Superior Ink building in the far West Village can "call down and arrange to have their bike brought out at the appointed hour, and have it put away when they come back," reports The Villager. Because walking to the basement bike room to get it yourself sounds too much like exercise. [Villager via Curbed NY]
Photo: Courtesy of Fendi
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!