Not those kinds of videos. Although we wouldn't put it past the grandfatherly perv, the Oracle's YouTube tastes are tamer than you'd think: "I watch a lot of things," he told the Huffington Post at a conference in Sun Valley, Utah. "Sometimes people will tell me there's something kind of interesting to watch, like political gaffes or something like that. Or I might go there and listen to Frank Sinatra sing 'My Way.' So I'll click on that, then I'll see eight other things on the side and Sinatra doing something else, then one or two hours will go by and I've had the time of my life," he said, adding, "I like to see Tina Fey do Sarah Palin. I'll type that in."
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?