Most of the time, celebrities do not willingly reveal their yearbook photos to the world, because they are inherently embarrassing and horrifying. But Congressman Anthony Weiner has gone a different route, putting his yearbook photo up on his Twitter page, as the Daily Politics noticed today, so that the world can marvel at him in all his poufy-haired, possibly lip-glossed wonder. Nobody puts Anthony Weiner in a corner. [Daily Politics/NYDN, Anthony Weiner/Twitter]
Photo: Anthony Weiner/Twitter
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!