Reports indicate that Justice Antonin Scalia fell while getting into his car yesterday outside of a restaurant in Rhode Island, but "did not need medical assistance" and, according to a spokesman, "is fine." Also, Justice Sonia Sotomayor stubbed her toe, but it only hurt for a minute, and Justice Clarence Thomas's bagel went down the wrong pipe, but he coughed and it's okay.
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails