This morning we learned of the "ghost stroller" of Park Slope, a stroller painted all-white to resemble a memorial. It was causing a bit of hysteria in the neighborhood as to its meaning. But now the ghost stroller has been unleashed from its parking sign and is on the move. The New York Times reports that last night at 9 p.m. it was seen in the trash near Sixth Avenue and Berkeley Place, which is pretty disrespectful on the small chance it was a memorial, but a crossing guard from nearby P.S. 282 removed it and placed it in front of the school as a warning to drivers. If the ghost stroller wasn't an art project before, it certainly is now. Now it just needs GPS.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob