The anticipated, interfaith wedding event of the summer finally happened: Chelsea Clinton wed at Astor Courts estate last night at sunset, wearing a lovely Vera Wang number, while her mom, the secretary of State, rocked a fuchsia Oscar de la Renta gown, according to the Post. The St. Regis catered the reception, and La Tulipe Dessert baked a gluten-free wedding cake for hundreds of guests. Chelsea and a visibly moved Bill danced to Frank Sinatra. As the Clinton-Mezvinskys eat some morning-after brunch right now, check out the first few pictures from last night's ceremony, warming our collective heart.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails