The anticipated, interfaith wedding event of the summer finally happened: Chelsea Clinton wed at Astor Courts estate last night at sunset, wearing a lovely Vera Wang number, while her mom, the secretary of State, rocked a fuchsia Oscar de la Renta gown, according to the Post. The St. Regis catered the reception, and La Tulipe Dessert baked a gluten-free wedding cake for hundreds of guests. Chelsea and a visibly moved Bill danced to Frank Sinatra. As the Clinton-Mezvinskys eat some morning-after brunch right now, check out the first few pictures from last night's ceremony, warming our collective heart.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!