Three former Dumpsters were magically transformed into public swimming pools on Park Avenue this weekend, and hundreds of New Yorkers lined up in midtown for a dip. While close proximity to so much of others peoples' sweat and the not-pictured crying babies makes us wary, one 8-year-old convincingly explained: "It was actually really fun. I loved the pool. It was so fabulous."
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women