Pro-choice group Emily's List has launched a campaign to raise awareness of the flaws in Sarah Palin's "Mama Grizzlies" approach, and to raise money for pro-choice, pro-health-care, non-tea-party candidates. The campaign, called "Sarah Doesn't Speak for Me," includes this video of regular moms dressed up in grizzly masks and occasionally roaring while arguing that Palin's initiatives actually don't help moms or families at all. The video isn't edgy: It's kind of, dare we say, "Mom humor," but that's probably exactly what it should be to get the point across that real (non-elite!) moms don't all agree with Palin.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?