According to the Sun Sentinel, a company is offering Anderson Cooper $1 million to get rid of his trademark silver-white hair for five years. The company makes a pill called "Go Away Gray," and hopes that Cooper will take the pills and document his experience on Facebook and Twitter. Obviously, this isn't going to happen, even with Cooper's dedication to charities like the ones rebuilding New Orleans and Haiti. For one thing, scary non-FDA-approved pills! But most important: The guy is a Vanderbilt, and he probably made more than that hosting The Mole. And, anyway, if Coop needed a million dollars he would be more likely to streak naked past President Obama. (Think about it: He has the bod and the access!)
Photo: Jason Merritt / Getty
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?