CNBC is known for being soft on its guests, but Squawk Box host Joe Kernan practically crawled into David Tepper's lap this morning when the Appaloosa Management founder showed up in his studio. "What was said to you to get you to come on here?" the host of the nationally broadcast business program said, cartoon hearts swelling up in his eyes. "You said I was mysterious, elusive, so I thought I'd come on," the brass-balled billionaire responded warily. "But I'm a little concerned when you say you have chills when you see me. We're not going to the men's room together." Kernan tittered girlishly. "It's only in the nicest way," he said. "I mean, we can talk. How much did you make last year? We can talk."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper