“Get away from my French fries, Mrs. Obama ... First politician that comes up to me with a carrot stick, I’ve got a place for it. And it’s not in my tummy.” —The Fox News host this weekend, speaking to about 5,000 conservative attendees at the Right Nation 2010 rally in Illinois. In addition to his critique of the First Lady's health effort, he offered some thoughts on the upcoming election: “We are 40 days from fundamentally changing America ... What the tea party movement wants is an end to out-of-control spending, an end to the insanity, an end to the growth in government that is gobbling everything up.’’ [Chicago Sun-Times via Daily Beast]
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?