As part of Gilt Groupe's rapid online expansion (Gilt City launched in New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco, Chicago, and Los Angeles earlier this month), their men's site, Gilt Man, just poached GQ multimedia editor Andy Comer to helm their "MANual" site and serve as executive editor. Comer will work under editorial director Tyler Thoreson, who used to helm men.style.com.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck