Bedbugs are dastardly creatures, indifferent about whom they attach themselves to, no matter how innocent or how wealthy. But until now, they had the respect, the decency, the sense to stay away from the luminous skin of celebrities. At least, we thought they did, until Howard Stern admitted on his radio show this morning that bedbugs had been found in his office and limousine. If Howard has bedbugs, we realized, other, less forthcoming celebrities must have them, too! Then we suddenly remembered that a couple of years ago at a party we overheard Stephanie Seymour talking about how she had a bedbug problem, but when we asked her about it, all nine feet of her shriveled up into such a tiny, mortified-looking person that we actually took pity and didn't write about it. Until now, anyway. If the bedbugs don't care, why should we?
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!