That's what the Daily News would have you believe. Carson Griffith reports that Woods, who is reported to have moved to Manhattan, was spotted bringing bags into a Hudson Street building downtown. The article ran alongside a picture of a building, which Curbed identifies as the Printing House. According to the News, "Woods kept a super-low profile while carting boxes and golf clubs himself into the building from a double-parked BMW up the street around 8 p.m. Sunday." Tiger did "take a break from his boxes — to stop and pet our pretty brunette source's pup, which she was walking on the sidewalk." There are both units to rent and buy in that building — but it does seem a little bit of an odd choice for the golf great, if that is where he ends up. It's certainly not a celebrity-stuffed Tribeca building, like you'd expect. Then again, you know who lives right there? Blake Lively. And she does have an adorable little, uh, maltipoo for Tiger to pet as much as he wants.
Photo: Sam Greenwood/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013