Lindsay Lohan may have said 100 times that she's serious about getting sober and turning her life around, but this time it is for real. How do we know? Today, she sent Hollywood a sign. No, not by showing up to take a mandatory urine test at the Santa Monica courthouse. By changing her hair back to a natural color. And when we see her jogging on the beach or hanging out with Tom Cruise, well, then we'll know she's ready to work again.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire