"I wrote that, but I do not believe that." The New Republic owner and editor-in-chief Marty Peretz, on writing "I wonder whether I need honor [Muslims] and pretend they are worthy of the privileges of the First Amendment, which I have in my gut the sense that they will abuse." [Spine/New Republic]
Photo: Think Progress
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!