After distancing herself from her youthful experimentation with witchcraft by joking “How many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school?" Christine O'Donnell has, inevitably, upset Wiccans. Reverend Selena Fox, the high priestess and senior minister of the Circle Sanctuary, an organization "dedicated to promoting paganism and nature spirituality," says O'Donnell is "defaming Wiccans," adding that "any political candidate that is going to equate witchcraft with Satanism is ill informed and is not likely to get the support of people involved in nature religion." Luckily for O'Donnell, this is not considered a vital voting bloc in Delaware, or anywhere. Unluckily for O'Donnell, she may be hexed now.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!