After she didn't end up showing up last week, Palin was in the Dancing With The Stars studio audience Monday night to support Bristol. Flanked by her youngest daughter Piper, Palin was briefly interviewed in the front row by host Tom Bergeron (who awkwardly referred to her as "guest ballroom commentator"). However, the real drama immediately preceded the interview, as loud booing was heard in the audience while co-host Brooke Burke interviewed Derek Hough and Jennifer Grey (presumably while Palin got in place for the interview). A confused Burke remarks, "There's booing in the ballroom... I don't know why," followed by a worried Grey asking, "Why is there booing?" Cut to Palin.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper