From a Daily Intel spy: "Newly married into the Jewish faith, Chelsea Clinton was at today's NYU reform Rosh Hashanah service with her husband. A security guard quietly stood in the back. Though she didn't seem to know the prayers, she stood up at appropriate times and generally blended in with the congregation." L'shanah tovah!
Photo: Barbara Kinney via Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets