Tonight's debut episode of Dancing With the Stars is going to be celeb-studded, and not just on the stage: Celebrity politician Sarah Palin will be in the audience, cheering on her daughter, Bristol, who is a competitor on the show. Levi Johnston's baby mama will be dancing a cha cha cha, fittingly, to Mama Told Me (Not to Come). And security at the arena is said to be on "heightened alert," TMZ reports. While Bristol is the star on-camera, ABC brass have made it clear who is the star off: If there is a security breach, Sarah is a "higher priority than Bristol." Don't feel bad — Bristol has been aware of that fact for a long, long time.
Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?