Tonight's debut episode of Dancing With the Stars is going to be celeb-studded, and not just on the stage: Celebrity politician Sarah Palin will be in the audience, cheering on her daughter, Bristol, who is a competitor on the show. Levi Johnston's baby mama will be dancing a cha cha cha, fittingly, to Mama Told Me (Not to Come). And security at the arena is said to be on "heightened alert," TMZ reports. While Bristol is the star on-camera, ABC brass have made it clear who is the star off: If there is a security breach, Sarah is a "higher priority than Bristol." Don't feel bad — Bristol has been aware of that fact for a long, long time.
Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck