Cablevision, whose customers are still being treated to anti-Fox ads where there programming is supposed to be, failed to come to an agreement with News Corp. over distribution fees before the World Series started last night. After Rupert Murdoch's parent company rejected Cablevision's offer to pay the same price as Time Warner Cable, Cablevision e-mailed its customers an offer to reimburse them the $10 fee to live-stream the games on MLB.com. You know things are bad if a cable company is pushing customers to watch TV online. [VideoNuze]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner