We were gunning for Richard Gere and the robocop guy from Terminator 2, personally, but Hollywood has spoken: The role of the JPMorgan CEO goes to Bill Pullman, while Merrill Lynch CEO John Thain will be played by Matthew Modine. [Deadline]
Photo: Matt Carr/Getty Images, Mario Tama/Getty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?