David Einhorn is like the James Bond of hedge-fund managers. Okay, so he's a bit dorkier, but the point is, when he goes in for the kill, he does it with panache. Witness his takedowns of Allied, Lehman Brothers, and — in a PowerPoint presentation at this week's Value Investing Conference — the St. Joe Company's plans to turn a Florida marsh into the next Hilton Head, which incorporates references to Field of Dreams, imagineering, and hilarious cartoons, and is, in a word, devastating. [Business Insider]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?