"I don't know why it's unreasonable to say this: 'I'm not God so I don't know how God creates. I don't think we came from monkeys,'" said Glenn Beck today on his radio show. "I think that's ridiculous. I, I haven't seen the half-monkey half-person yet. Did evolution just stop? Did, did, did we, did all of a sudden just, there's no other species that is developing into half-human?" [LittleGreenFootballs]
Photo: Nicholas KammAFP/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!