Creative director Jody Quon, who joined the staff of W this summer under the new Stefano Tonchi regime, has left the fashion title after just three issues. Quon, New York's photo editor for many years, had assembled her own photo team after replacing former creative director Dennis Freedman. A W spokesman told The Daily, "It was a mutual decision and her position won't be filled." [Daily]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?