"The choice throughout this county is between two philosophies that are really stark, and it's one that is especially on display here in California. Look up and down the Republican ticket. This is not your parents' Republican party. This is not the same breed of cat, man." —Joe Biden making an odd but effective metaphor for how the GOP has changed, at a fund-raiser for California Senator Barbara Boxer, who's running against hair-critiquing Tea Party darling Carly Fiorina. [Politico]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?