Asked today whether President Obama has begun contemplating his reelection, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters, “If he has, he hasn’t told me.” Yeah, we're sure that's how it is. Meanwhile, not staying on message as is his wont is Vice-President Joe Biden, who told the New York Times this week that Obama has already asked him to stay on as his running mate and has said things like, "When we go into this second term, Joe’s going to have to do blah blah blah." [Caucus/NYT]
Photo: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!