Negative campaign ads often come with a dark, vaguely unsettling soundtrack, but this ad by a group called the West Virginia Conservative Foundation against Democratic congressman Nick Rahall goes so far over the top, you can't even see the top anymore, even through binoculars. Listen as the threatening music builds and builds until, finally, it crescendos in full "oh, my God, the deranged psycho-killer is right behind her, and she has no idea because she's listening to music on her headphones!" style except that it's "oh, my God, Nick Rahall is right behind us and he chaired Arab-Americans for Obama!"
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 5. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013
- 6. Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- 7. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 8. Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- 9. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List