There were no tears at the pretrial hearing into whether to admit into evidence wiretapped conversations between Galleon Group founder Raj Rajaratnam and his alleged accomplices today: "Before his testimony, Mr. Rajaratnam sat toward the back of the courtroom looking relaxed and casually chitchatting with Samidh Guha, an Akin Gump partner working on the case," DealBook reports, after scrutinizing the alleged insider-trading ringleader for signs of guilt. "Perhaps his most emotional moment on the stand was when the judge asked whether he was happy with Akin Gump’s representation so far. 'Very much so, your honor,' he replied." Well, that proves it. The man is a sociopath. [DealBook/NYT]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?