With news that a drill finally reached the 33 trapped Chilean miners this weekend, authorities are drafting "a tentative, but secret list" that determines in what orders the miners will be put into the rescue capsule, which will rotate 350 degree ten to twelve times before reaching a 28-inch opening, when the extraction begins this week. The dude whose wife and mistress are both waiting for him to surface probably volunteered to go last, no? [AP via CBS]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring