Old friends Tina Brown and Arianna Huffington have fun with the rumor that Brown's Newsweek ambitions all stem from her jealousy of Huffington. The pair take the piss out of a Guardian article that started the tale. "It takes a real nose for news — I mean, even bigger than your big Greek nose," jests Tina, "To realize we were putting up a smokescreen that time we went on vacation together with the kids in Ireland." [Daily Beast]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!