It's the finance equivalent of being on the "Favorite Things" episode of Oprah: Partnering day at Goldman Sachs. "Goldman Chief Executive Lloyd Blankfein and President Gary Cohn spent Wednesday morning calling those named partner," The Wall Street Journal reports, leaving us to wonder if the people who got Cohn were disappointed. "The calls followed a 7:30 a.m. meeting in which Mr. Blankfein and Mr. Cohn explained the partnership process and listed the new partners' names on a screen." Later of course will be the ritual sacrifice and branding followed by a very nice meal.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 4. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 7. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 8. The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War