"I would like to see a PSA developed for what I would call 'play until the streetlights come on.' One of the best things about growing up, from a socialization standpoint, is learning how to deal with other people, and, you know, when I grew up you stayed outside till the streetlights came on, and you don’t see that as much. So I would really like to see kids get outside and get active." —AOL CEO Tim Armstrong shared his idea for an original PSA at the Ad Council dinner last night. Wouldn't that mean they would be on AOL less? "Well — I don’t want them outside that much!" he added, with a laugh.
Photo: John W. Ferguson / Getty Images
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?