If Melrose Place were adapted by a team of patent lawyers it would look like this. In October, Microsoft sued Motorola for using some of its patents in its Google Android phone. Motorola responded by suing Apple, claiming that the iPhone and iPad and iTouch all were illegally using early-stage Motorola technologies. (These moves followed a previous legal scuffle between Motorola and the company behind BlackBerry, and Apple's litigious attack on an Android phone manufacturer.) And, now, Apple has returned the favor and sued Motorola for stealing touchscreen technology and using it in their newest line of Droid phones.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper