So are Sarah Palin, Jennifer Lopez, and the cast of Jersey Shore. In other words: people we were fascinated with six to twelve months ago (Palin was even on the list last year, and Bullock already famously sat down with Walters during her most recent Oscar special). Two of the members of the list are still unknown, though, and we are currently fascinated with at least one: royal fiancée Kate Middleton. Hopefully Barbara will ask her how, with all those cucumber sandwiches at Buckingham Palace (served with a side of queenly judgment), Kate stays so thin! [LAT]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?