The Statue of Liberty was disappointing ("It is not white? I thought it was bigger and whiter"), and the street cart hot dogs were just "so-so," charming, once-trapped Chilean miner Edison Pena told the Post after touring the city yesterday, ahead of his anticipated competition in tomorrow's New York City Marathon. He did love the Empire State Building, way high up there in the sky: "Very pretty," he said. But he is not about to board an underground crate right now: "His minder told the Post that because of his ongoing counseling related to the mine disaster, a subway ride was out of the question." Well, understandable.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement