The former Republican candidate for Senator in Delaware went on the Tonight Show, and she was kind of agreeable. She confessed she laughed at the Saturday Night Live skit that portrayed her as a witch (the first time she laughed at a skit since David Spade, a fellow guest, left the show); she's voted Democrat because she votes for the "person who cares the most" and would possibly date a Democrat; and her family is relatively liberal and they like meatballs. Also, she likes Sarah Palin. Video after the jump.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!