Unfortunately, the jewelry belonged to Jacob the Jeweler, who loaned her two white-gold and diamond chains, a white-gold bracelet, and white-gold and diamond pavé hoop earrings back in September and is now, in a lawsuit, claiming he's only received the bracelet back, "despite repeated demand and her detention and retention of the Chains and Earrings are wrong." It's not retention if you can't find them, Jacob, and you think you'd be a little more understanding after spending time in prison for lying to police about a drug ring yourself. Just give her a minute; maybe they're under the wake-up cupcakes.
Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...