The midterm election is finally over, but before we can immediately move on to the 2012 presidential campaign, which starts in approximately 45 minutes, let’s take a moment to look back at how this election season buoyed or crushed the political fortunes of various people, groups, movements, and ideas. How poorly did wealthy self-funding candidates do? What did we learn about the influence of the tea party? How does America feel about witches, marijuana, and bartering? The answers to these question and more lie ahead.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013