The midterm election is finally over, but before we can immediately move on to the 2012 presidential campaign, which starts in approximately 45 minutes, let’s take a moment to look back at how this election season buoyed or crushed the political fortunes of various people, groups, movements, and ideas. How poorly did wealthy self-funding candidates do? What did we learn about the influence of the tea party? How does America feel about witches, marijuana, and bartering? The answers to these question and more lie ahead.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women