Jerry Seinfeld revealed himself as an avid fan of New York's weekly Approval Matrix last night when we spoke to him at the Broadway opening of Colin Quinn's Long Story Short, which Seinfeld directs. Well, maybe not too avid. "I want to be on that grid thing, please," he said, politely. "I want to be low-brow predictable. There's a section for that, right? [Ed: Nope!] Isn't there an appalling section too? [Ed: Getting warmer.] I'd be fine there. I just want to be on it. It's a big, snotty, snotty board. I love it." Actually, Seinfeld has already appeared in the Matrix five times, often in the brilliant section. We hope that's okay.
Photo: Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron