A "reliable" publishing source told the Post columnist that the "next editor on the hot seat" might be W's Stefano Tonchi, because they don't like the "direction the magazine is taking." Kelly looks to the departure of creative director Jody Quon as evidence (and a WWD item from that time quoted Tonchi admitting there was "tension" in the office). But a rep for W tells us, "It's the furthest thing from the truth. The company is thrilled with the work — newsstand and web, everything is fine. Our sales are strong. Keith needs to check his sources." [NYP]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!