This time it was a Delta flight to Moscow whose engine blew shortly after takeoff from JFK. Nobody was harmed, but the plane did circle around the airport draining fuel, and passengers, understandably scared after the explosion, got drunk. When they landed, Leo signed autographs for the crew, even though technically they'd just saved his life. [Us Weekly]
Photo: Courtesy Warner Bros.
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle