The president's attempt to turn his Asian swing into an opportunity to make nice with the business community by promoting exports has hit a snag after negotiations with South Korea for the largest bilateral trade agreement in the past decade broke down. (What will Mr. Goolsbee say?) Which means Hyundai prices will still be higher than they should be. [WSJ]
Photo: Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!