One of the pairs we left off our list of celebrity couples we still believe in was actress Rachel Weisz and director Darren Aronofsky. The pair has been together for nine years — since back when she was doing Mummy sequels and when he was making a name for himself with Requiem for a Dream. They both seemed low-key and bookish, attributes for some reason we equate with relationship stability. (As though nerds are any better at marriage than anyone else: Hello, Tiger Woods.) But our hopes for their future together were dashed this morning when we learned that they've split up. A rep announced that they "have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in NYC." But here's the silver lining: Weisz is now apparently dating James Bond! According to TMZ she's been dating her Dream House co-star Daniel Craig for months. Of course, since he's not nerdy at all, we can only assume this is a rebound relationship. But hey, who wouldn't want to rebound off those abs?
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron